Friday, June 6, 2008

163 Days

That number (which is 23 weeks and 2 days) is how long it took me to listen to my entire music library both at work, at home and in the car. I took it upon myself to listen to every song that I had in alphabetical order, in essence, it was a organized shuffle.
I also didn't remain rigidly dedicated to this playlist, I very often listened to albums/songs that I was in the mood for, but whenever I didn't care what was playing, I went back the the A-Z endeavor. If you're searching for a new way to enjoy your music, if shuffle doesn't bug you, and you don't mind listening to the same song twice in a row sometimes (it occasionally ended up having studio and live recordings back-to-back) this is a fun project to take on.
Feel free to let me know if you want more specifics on how I continued the playlist when I went from work to my car, etc. Just leave a comment.

P.S. I've recently watched the following films, only Hitchcock pleased me:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 2.5/5 fedoras.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 3.5/5 Pevensie siblings.
The Birds - 4/5 lovebirds.

No comments: